TAMPA (BLOOM) – In a world that is constantly changing and advancing technologically, the conversation around beauty has evolved beyond traditional standards. Entrepreneur and Content Creator Alexia Gonzalez recently appeared on the global health and wellness show Bloom, hosted by Gayle Guyardo, to discuss a more modern perspective on beauty.
Gonzalez emphasized the importance of looking at beauty through a holistic lens, focusing on self-love and overall well-being in order to achieve outer radiance. She shared some valuable tips with Bloom viewers:
- The Soft Life Trend + Embracing Simplicity — In a society that often glorifies the “hustle culture,” the “Soft Life” trend has emerged, encouraging individuals to find beauty in simplicity and move away from the constant grind. People are redefining their pursuit of happiness beyond material gains, embracing minimalist aesthetics and slow living.
- Mind-Body Connection + Mindful Practices for Anxiety Control — Beauty is not just about physical appearance; it is also a state of mind. With constant overstimulation in our hyperconnected digital world, it is crucial to prioritize anxiety control. Gonzalez highlighted the importance of mindfulness, meditation, and self-care as essential practices for maintaining overall health and achieving a radiant glow.
- Confidence = the Ultimate Beauty Enhancer — Confidence is the key to amplifying beauty. Modern discussions around beauty now emphasize the significance of embracing one’s uniqueness, celebrating individuality, and fostering self-love.
- Boundaries + Preserving Your Peace — In a world dominated by constant connectivity, setting boundaries has become an act of self-love and preservation. Whether it’s managing screen time, creating personal space, or learning to say ‘no’ when necessary, establishing healthy boundaries is essential.
- Connection Between Nutrition + Beauty — The saying “you are what you eat” has taken on a new meaning in the beauty world. Nourishing your body is a vital aspect of beauty. Gonzalez encouraged viewers to share their favorite beauty-boosting foods and any dietary changes that have positively impacted their skin and overall well-being. The correlation between a nutritious diet and glowing skin is gaining recognition.
- TO DO: Social Media Detox — Social media has become a platform for beauty ideals. However, it’s important not to compare ourselves to others and instead focus on self-reflection. Taking breaks from social media is empowering and necessary for our mental health in a screen-dominated world.
- BEAUTY IS SUBJECTIVE — It’s crucial to embrace all shapes and sizes. Body positivity is not just a trend; it’s a movement that promotes inclusivity and self-acceptance.